CertainTeed Landmark Moire Black Shingles for Residential Roof Replacement
In this project profile our team of professional roofers performed a complete shingle roof replacement on a residential home located in Boerne, TX. Our client had a traditional three-tab shingle roof system that eventually started falling apart during San Antonio’s 2019 hail storms which resulted in missing shingles and roof leaks. After performing a thorough roof inspection we were able to assess that a simple roof patch and seal would not be enough and a full roof replacement would be required to protect our client’s home.
After helping our client navigate through the insurance claims process we were able to get approved an upgraded Certainteed Landmark roof system that is significantly better than the old three-tab shingles they had. What’s the difference between Certainteed shingles and traditional three-tab shingles? Aesthetic, performance, and true peace of mind through the SureStart 50 Year warranty that only 1% of select certified roofers can offer.
Some of the unique qualities of a Certainteed Landmark roof system include:
• Certified as meeting the industry’s toughest third-party (UL) manufacturing quality standards
• Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements
• Ten year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
• Class A fire-resistance rating
Why is Certainteed’s 50 Year Sure Start warranty the best peace of mind a homeowner could have?
• It includes coverage of 100% of the cost of shingles to repair or replace defective shingles.
• It covers of the cost of labor to repair the defective shingles or apply new shingles to replace defective shingles.
• It is transferable from the original property owner/consumer to the first subsequent owner.
For full details of the SureStart warranty click here.
Has your home had damage from a recent hail or tropical storm that has caused rook leaks? Give us a call today for a free roof inspection!