CertainTeed Residential Shingle Home
Project Type: Residential Shingle Roof Replacement and Installation
Roof Material: CertainTeed Landmark® Resawn Shake Shingles
Square Feet: 5,694
Completion Time: 3 Business Days
In this project profile our professional roofing team performed a complete shingle roof replacement on a residential property located in Harlingen, TX. Our client had an aging roof that started causing them problems such as roof leaks and, when you live in an area that experiences a lot of rain during the summer tropical storms, it was time to get a new roof to prevent bigger problems down the road.
After our client reached out to us explaining the problems with their home one of our project managers conducted a detailed roof inspection and determined that a full roof replacement would be the best solution for their property. We walked them through our easy financing process and suggested they upgrade to a Certainteed Landmark roof system that is significantly better than the old three-tab shingles they had. What’s the difference between Certainteed shingles and traditional three-tab shingles? Aesthetic, performance, and true peace of mind through the SureStart 50 Year warranty that only 1% of select certified roofers can offer.
Some of the unique qualities of a Certainteed Landmark roof system include:
• Certified as meeting the industry’s toughest third-party (UL) manufacturing quality standards
• Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements
• Ten year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
• Class A fire-resistance rating
Why is Certainteed’s 50 Year Sure Start warranty the best peace of mind a homeowner could have?
• It includes coverage of 100% of the cost of shingles to repair or replace defective shingles.
• It covers of the cost of labor to repair the defective shingles or apply new shingles to replace defective shingles.
• It is transferable from the original property owner/consumer to the first subsequent owner.
For full details of the SureStart warranty click here.
Has your roof aged for more than 10-15 years and has been causing you problems? Give us a call today for a free roof inspection.