Residential Shingle Roof Installation
Project Type: Residential Shingle Roof Replacement and Installation
Roof Material: Owens Corning Driftwood® Shingles
Square Feet: 4,156
Completion Time: 7 Business Days
In this project profile our professional roofing team performed a complete shingle roof replacement on a residential property located in Mission, TX. When you live in an area that experiences a lot of rain during the summer tropical storms, having a roof that’s older than 10 years can start causing your roof a lot of problems such as roof leaks.
After our client reached out to us explaining the problems with their home one of our project managers conducted a detailed roof inspection and determined that a full roof replacement would be the best solution for their property. After a consultation about our easy financing program our client decided to go with an Owen’s Corning TruDefinition® DURATION® asphalt roof system.
Some of the unique qualities of a Certainteed Landmark roof system include:
• Residential shingles are the most cost-effective solution with many pricing options available for budgets of all sizes.
• Offers ultimate customization in colors, styles, and textures for every taste.
• Shingles have been the #1 industry standard in residential roofing since their inception in 1903.
• Asphalt shingles are adaptable to any roofing surface and slope without the need of any specialty accessories.
• Are commonly used in creating asphalt mix for road pavement at the end of their life-cycle and help drastically reduce manufacturing CO2 emissions.
Has your roof aged for more than 10-15 years and has been causing you problems? Give us a call today for a free roof inspection.