Did you know that McAllen Valley Roofing Co offers metal roofing installation? Metal roofs have certain advantages over other roofing materials. Here are some major advantages to metal roofing:
- Attractive – Metal roofs look great. The appearance of a metal roof can add value to the building on which it is installed and can also help draw the attention of people passing by.
- Durability – Metal roofs are extremely durable and will last for a very long time. It’s not uncommon for some metal roofing manufacturers to offer 20-year warranties on their products. This is because they are extremely durable. Additionally, should any work need to be done on the roof in the future, the metal roofing system can be easily re-installed.
- Weight – Most metal roof systems can weigh anywhere from 50 to 150 pounds per 100 square feet. This is comparable to shingles. In comparison, tile can weigh up to 1000 pounds per 100 sq ft.
- Fire Resistance – Metal roofs are non-combustible and can be given a Class A fire rating (the highest you can get). This rating may vary if you decided to have metal roofing installed over your current roof system.
- Heat Conduction – A painted metal surface can reflect the sun’s heat, just like any other roof system; the lighter the color, the more the benefit. Metal roofs can also cool off quickly once they are no longer directly in the sun.
- Roof Pitch – Because of how metal roofing systems are installed, they can often be installed on very low pitch roofs without the danger of leaking.
Whether you need metal roofing for your home or need metal roofing for your commercial property, McAllen Valley Roofing Co can help you. Our expert roofing contractors will provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. We can also repair or replace current metal roofing systems.
Call us today to learn more about metal roofing – (956) 279-8292.